Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday

Tuesday nice weather today..compared to yesterday..raining and cold..gloomy..the worst winter in the year[qoute by the New Zealand's newspaper]..nwayz Iam still tired from yesterday work..I finished work arnd 1am then got home and check my mails but my stupid computer started to act weirdly..with this annoying sounds and "couldn't find server"...then I realised it was xtra.co.nz fault..something wrong wit it...then i finished my dinner that I didn't had the chance to finish it at work..after all the tiredness that was possed in my body, I offically closed my eyes around 3am after miggling around on the bed..

I told my mom this morning I wanted to have some haircuts and she said NO coz she likes my hair and the way my hair flows..but the thing is it getting fluffy and quite hard at the end..its not soft at the end and I hate it when i touch it as i like to play wit it whenever Iam in the car or in the mall or talking to my frens..but I was thinking, since I am so determine to come home next year during February, I will keep it no matter how thick or hard or whatever it is..oh yeah, I colored my hair the other day with caramel medium brown and I didn't know the color will turn out so obvious and now my hair looks so obvious wit the colour in it..it looks abit of redish-brown whereas the real reason why I coloured it at the first place to eliminate the color I already had on my head..

I got to run..I have appointment wit the doctor at 10.15am to clean my ear..I had infection last week and it turned out better oredi after I put the medicine was given by my doctor..so annoying when I had the infection in my ear..I cudn't hear a thing whenever my mom call me..its so blurry and stuff..

I cannot believe how quite the UNi now since everyone has their exams and tests..

*26 days to go..


No comments: