Friday, October 15, 2004

History

I manage to finish 3 essays in one nite..what a shocking..fuh...my hands were keep on typing whatever sentences came out from my mind..fuh..now i feel tired..i need to sleep..

Tommoro will be the puasa for Malaysian citizen and how i missess that..I hate puasa in New Zealand not complaining abt the weather tho'...dun worry..I hate those fijian ppl who set the rules..by announce the puasa is on the 2nd day of ramadan..[by not following what is supposed to be followed]...they assume they are in Fiji, that's why we always puasa late than one day and of course raya late one day because the time trave in fjian is later than msia n nz [i think?]...what the fark..this is NZ man..not fiji..if u wn to puasa in fiji better go back there..can u image how they have responsible all the sins they have done??..It has been for 4 years since i've been here..and that I dont think I never fully satisfied with my puasa..can u imagine i had to either puasa more than 30 days or less than 30 days...what the fark??when i was in msia, i used to puasa only 30 days and those ustaz2 in msia more follow the kitab than them..here..the fijian here is so annoying..i neva like them anyway..they may seem to look innocent and hard-working but they just a trouble-maker here in nz..bcoz of them, the muslim here get more..racist from the KIWI..damn those fijians..[i dun care if i said i am not a racist but this is a fact..and i hate them bcoz of what they have done..]..oh yeah we are puasa on sat!!!!damn YOU!!!

Anyway ppl..selamat berpuasa...maaf zahir dan batin..peeps..
*I miss my family**sob*

No comments: