Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday Morning

Finally the weather has improved a little bit..after the wet and raining weeekends..God, only God knows-how-bad-the-weather was..

Finally this is the last week of the 2nd Term and gonna have a long holiday til 15 of Nov coz my summer school starts then..Gosh..start class during Hari Raya??Damn..oh well..anyway the Puasa is starting this Friday and then raya..I am looking forward to this yr Puasa since I am determine to lose weight as much as I can heheh..

Went out with Christy, Olivia and KC yesterday and I realised, once you hv a baby, all your ambition and determination has change because of one soul..I realised that yesterday when I looked at her..she's totally a new different person..she pampered the baby so much-buying him new clothes everytime she sees'em..whereas before she normally buy clothes for herself but now all she's buying is for the baby..how can a small tiny person can change the mother's habit? now I know how..I have seen it with my four eyes [coz I am wearing glasses]

I had a dream the other day and guess about the dream..it was about my late grandfather was angry at me because I didn't visit his's grave when I went home this year..and I called my papa, and I told him about it and ironically, he had the same dream to..my grandad was angry at him too! I told him that it was his fault for not bringing me back to visit "him" where I told him to bring me back..well can't blame my papa tho's..he's a bz man..meeting there meeting here..everywhere arnd KL..been ther seen that!Maybe next time, Aki *al fatihah*

I was making a breakfast for Haziq this morning and I was thinking about other brothers [Irfan, Aniq &Izzul] in KL on how they going to school and what they bring to school and stuff..and I remember Irfan who's very sensitive about anything [coz he's a cancer] and of course Cancer is a water sign..he can easily get sensitive tho' like me [even tho' I didn't show much when I grew older..I used to when I was little]Miss all my brothers at the mo

I cannot believe my small finger is still hurting from the accident in June..I tot it has recovered unfortenetly, it still hurting my hand..there was this one time, when I was at work, when I was clening the shelf, I kinda hit something and afterwards, there was black bruises and it hurts..hehe..normally I am imune to any pains but this time it hurts..it effected the way I type as well..I keep doing typo and it pissess me off..

*I wanna go shopping..I hate the shopping sense here in Wgtn..no esprit, no vincci, no elle, no Isetan..gosh most importantly, my usual hang out : DOME..wanna go HOMEEEEE*

No comments: