Monday, November 01, 2004

Life is a BIATCH

people must have been thinking..what the hell, I put my tittle under that name..ahaks~nothing's wrong..jz feel like putting it there..tsk~

so what I have been up to? well as you have read my blog..I have been having one hell of a week..one bad luck to another~gosh, what a hell of a week~unlucky for me I guess..Maybe the moon is not under my skin~maybe its under someonelse's skin..Betcha~

I just handed it [via email] my very last essay and gosh, it was relieved..like u dumped all the problems from your cheast out in the rubbish bin...heheh..I sent an email to my tutor and I feeling a bit sad coz he will not going to teach anymore..I mean what the heck..its not like I am going to be in UNI next yr but..I guess his departure from the UNI will be remembered..he was such a great tutor..even though he is young..like 30s or something..he still the best..he tried to make the class comfortable around each other..and treated us; his students like his frens..even when we had the discussion in a big lecture hall..heheh it was fun..the lecture was like a restaurant..people was eating and talking to each other like we have known each other for ages..anyway he will definitely will be remembered..=)

whatelse I have been doing than stucking my head infront of the PC? hmm..well been watching movies..heheh hindi movies mostly..just getting my mind occupy wit something I dont have to think nor crying..heheh..oh yeah speaking of crying..me n my bestfriend have been speaking and I FINALLY had the courage to talk to him..I had to forget about my STUPID EGO and apologized to him and messaged him with a gizziliion apologies..GOsh..never done that before..and I was so embarrased tho'..luckily I dont hv to call him up and say " I am sorry"..or else I will be stucking up my head under the pillow..I dun know..I have a serious problem to say "I am sorry" to people..I guess its my nature..or it runs in the family??I dun know..but its jz hard to apologize to people..maybe because of the pride or arrogance or my egotism has captured my soul than my mind??? or I have becoming ostentation? I dun know..I dun think I am being ostentation..that is so not me..hmm..well there is not other words can descibe me I guess..~~

Lately, few of my friends have been asking me whether I am wit someone because of the reason I hv been spending my time texting this guy..well NO..not way..I am still enjoying my single life to the fullest..no commitment, no responsiblity..prefer to be alone..I dun know..I know there are concern of me coz I am still single and I knw they want me to be happy..I am happy..wit the way I am..no responsiblity and torment..no pleasing people obviously..heheh..well frankly, I do want a BF but all the guys I have been meeting, there has been no..I repeat NO..sparks fly or Chemistry..no electric shock..so how can they ever think I will like them when there is "nothing" flying around?~heheh

~I sincerely admit I am choosy in finding "the one"..I mean who doesn't unless they do not admit it and pretend " I dun want to find the perfect guy..a so so guy is enough" Yeah rite..jz admit it..if you are in a rich and wealthy family, will you dare to live with a not-so-wealthy background guy? they will say "yes" once they are in love but come to think of it, can "love" buy you a GUCCI or VERSACE or even a MCDs? no..its ok to live with a guy who are sincere to you and have a little bit of money..even though he is not sooo rich..and its ok to live wit a guy who works hard to be accomplish and at last he gains his own wealth at least u know the money comes from his hand..but what if, the money comes from the parents itself..u do want to live wit his parents forever??hehehe..and obviously u dont wan to be a filthy bitch who runs after his's money aight??

Why am I writing this information in my blog??well what the heck its my blog anyways..I am writing based on the facts..the real truth..heheh..the truth has yet to be dicussed openly..but where is the justice when someone needed it??heheh ok enuff about this rubbish..anyway I am truly belive in horoscopes sign and I think mine's always accurate~tsk~tsk~

PISCES IN A NUTSHELL

The sign of the Dreamer-Poet, the Oculist

Personality: Psychic and poetic, often moody, hypersensitive, impractical, secretive, kind, self-sacrificing, drifting, escapist, compassionate, gentle.

Positive Qualities: Liberal and sensitive, gentle and caring, progressive and kind, persuasive, nature-loving and imaginative, humane.

Negative Qualities: Uncertain, vague, easygoing, sometimes careless, difficult to understand, impractical, occasionally lacking in balance.

*14 dayz to go


No comments: