Saturday, November 20, 2004

ZesZ..For Shore


At Auckland Airport :) Posted by Hello

Auckland..definitely the best place..meeting friends and laughing..all nite..was the best!I paid a visit to Auckland last 2 dayz and it was a blast..I met all the familiar faces and catching up was the best thing to do :) had a great time and place..zesz heheh..for shore :)

raya this year was ok..i guess because I hve grown up and it wasnt fun as when I was a kid..where i wud get up in the morning and dressed in a new clothes and get ready to meet my paretns just to ask for "duit raya"..but this year..well i got one as welll but it was just normal except i cried when seeked forgiveness from my mom ..heheh..shame on me :) hehehhe

jz finished watching keanu reeves movie "walk in the cloud" and man i love that movie even though i have watched it couple of timess...argh...love story..heheh..never imagined meeting someone in short-time but knowing the person like you have know him in a long-time..ehheh..well thats what we call fate!!

all pictures that were taken can be view at ----> CLicK HeRe

No comments: