Wednesday, November 10, 2004

joy turn to sadness

Another 3 hours to go before the departure..my heart hurts. I can feel the pain..=(( seriously I do not know why. It seems like something is missing but I do not know what??!! hmm..kinda weird tho'..seriously..

Raya is next week and I am off to Auckland for raya. Kinda tired of Wellington itself since I just found out, the people I have been hanging out are the one who stab me from the back..telling bad stories and spreading bad rumours and being dishonest..why is that? I do not know..seriously..friends are not supposed to do that to another friend..but I guess what has been done is done..tired of people who pretend to be nice to me "hi ike, buat ape tuh?" but behind of me "u know what ike is blah2 bla2"..arghh.stupid humanity!! so arrogant and unbelievable..indenialbly corrupted..my god..I cant trust people anymore..not in this circle of people..=(( there are so pathetic and hipokrit..why must befriending with me and then stab me behind my back..cant they for once, come to me and say "hey ike, i dont like the way you behave blah2 blah2"..I wud be happy to hear that even though it harsh and hurts..well at least for a while..hoensty is the best policy isn't it??=)

"sometimes life can be a biatch if you take it seriously. Enjoy what you have and take it easy"

*5 dayz to go

No comments: