Monday, November 15, 2004

Eid Mubarak to Ya'all

As every Muslim knows today is the celebration for all the Muslim around the world. The end of Ramadhan *sad*, welcome Syawal *yey*..anyway I have been eating and eating for the whole day..been putting so food in my stomach till it got cramped due of eating tooo much..screw my diet for the whole Ramadhan..heheh..its all good btw..hehehhe

I baked an Oreo Cheesecake before and boy it tastes good hehheh..been craving for it ever since I got back from KL..:) hehhe..got to sleep now..got another house to visit tomorow..damn it, just realise I am working tomorrow nite :(( 8pm till 1am..so lazy to go to work but since i have considered myself broke, then I got to go to work!!


*the best thing in life doesn't have to come in a big package. The smaller the package the better as it is the purely gift from God*

*"that action is the best which procures the greatest happpines for the greatest numbers", Francis Hutchison, An Iquiry into..Beauty and Virtue*

No comments: