Friday, September 10, 2004

The Saddest Moment

Dear Blog

I have found today that my family have to go home in the end of the year..for good. I was sad at first but life goes on rite? but I've found other thing that theres something behind it too...furthermore, I have been feeling unstable for the whole day,I dunno why. Maybe because of the news or something that I heard..I dunno. ..

I've started to like someone..its not too serious or something. Its just a crush..like " a little girl who has on someone", rite? =) hehehhe hopes he doesnt knows if not, he will run away. Normally guys run away once they found out I like them but not all of them like that, only one that really has pure feelings or understandable that always stay on my side..=)

M.Nasir& Siti Nurhaliza-Bagai Sakti (Puteri Gunng Ledang OST)

S: Cinta datang, tanpa diundang, seumur masa tercipta
M: Dia datang bagai sakti, bagai menyaksi mekar, kembang pagi

S: Cinta datang, dengan senyuman, panasnya membakar mentari
S&M: Wajah yang tergambar, tak akan terpudar

S: Dari hati insan yang fana ini
S&M: Fana ini...
M: Tak mungkin mentari, akan terus sembunyi

S: Tiada sempadan, tak bisa ku lewati
S&M: Jika ini hakikatnya, aku serahkan jiwa dan ragaku

S: Menantimu walau sengsara
S&M: Jika ini ketentuan-Nya
S&M: Jika ini hakikatnya, aku serahkan jiwa dan raga, Jika ini ketentuan-Nya, kau 'kan jadi milikku... jua


I have been listening to this song..its reallly a nice song..shud listen..highly recommended...=)

No comments: