Monday, September 13, 2004

Bits and Pieces

I have finally finished my essay that was supposed to due last week..after the skool starts. After doing it, I realised it wasnt hard as I thought. Its really easy and now why I kno it too me sometimes to finish it [coz I am lazy]. This is the first time in history I extended an assingment longer than used to be..normally I extended it abt 1-2 days after the due date..this time is abt a week?? and abt 2 marks will be deducted from it..but who cares..its not like I dont do it at all..is just I am extending it a lil'bit..

I was talking to my bestfriend today and I told him the news abt me leaving NZ end of the year..before this when I told my friends abt my departure, they either will say keep in touch or this friendship will never end, but this guy said:

[]Ey3vErN[](iVAN) says:
i hope u stay


that's was touchy coz no one ever yet said that to me =)

When I look back all those times when I was in Malaysia, how I was so playful and lazy and didnt take things seriously, I realised where could I have been rite now??Maybe still stucking up doing the same things in my life or still lost somewhere in the middle to find a place to stand?? Now I seriously donot belive I am in my final semester..I dun even realised I have climb the stairs to finish my studies..wah..but I could not have done this without the help of my beloved mama; Normah Chik and brothers; Nifail Haziq n Afzul Farouqi who have always been there for me through thick and thin..through joy and sorrow..not to forget my ayah: Norhanim and my beloved Papa : Hambali Abd Latiff..my Ibu: Suhana Abdullah Shukor and my three stoges brothers: Irfan Rafiqin, Aniq Farhan and Izzul Aqil..oh before I forget, my deary friends..true friends who have stay besides me..love them all to bits!! without them guiding me, I'll no wherelse to be found..I mite be lost and still be searching my soul...

I have friends who are coming over from Auckland this weekend..they are staying overnite at my place for 2-3 nites I am not sure..but I am thrill to have them here in Wellington =) I have adding some friends in my list of friends which is cool coz at least I have people that I know once I am travel arnd Malaysia and S'gapore. I have lots of friends from Sarawak, Sabah, Perak, Kedah, T'ganu and so on..cant recall so many of'em...

No comments: