Sunday, September 26, 2004

my pathetic week

this whole week has been really pathetic week for me..gosh! what the hell I have been?? I hve been so lazy to go to skool n doing my assingment!! what the hell is wrong wit me?? I had to force myself to do my things and i call that pathetic..had to force myself??omigod!

the only thing that made me rajin was going to dance practice..the rest i had to actually force myself to go..can you imagine i handed my journal a couple of days late??what the hell..normally i wud hand it in on the due day itself or the next day but couple of days that too much man!!

I am actually have been thinking what has got into me that makes me becoming this so called-super-duper-lazy human-being? hmm lemme see? I dun know..seriously I dont know..I DONT KNOW!!!

No comments: