Monday, September 27, 2004

BeautiFOOL monday

MONDAY..what a lovely day to start the day..the weather wasnt even sunny but a bit cloudy and it makes u feel want to bed at the mo..I am at the UNi Libray doing some searching on my essay..I hv to hand it in tomoro at 9am..what a shame..heheh..I am catually thinking pretty harD to write at the moment..what shud I be writting beside my essay??

hmm ok as a start, I went to UNi CaFE wit OLi [ouR usual hang out] and of course my CruSH is over there but I trieD to IGNORe him coz HE's TaKEN kan..so I jz act Cool like I dun hv any"thing" towaRDS him..funny tho no matter how hard i tried to ignore, the more temption comes..weiRD..I think he's cute n aDorabLE unfortenately HE's TAKeN so what can I do abt iT...and yet his FRieND starting to give me this I-want-to-know-you look.heheh anyway..doesnt matter..I am not interested esp to both of you anymore ..I rather hang out wit my pals..dats much much more challenging..at least we hav something to talk abt...guys..they are like toilets either they are engaged or full of shit..[no offense]

I cannot wait to finish..seriously..i am tired of doing my degree at the mo..i just saw my fren n we were talking abt our workloads on how when we starting to delay things, everything seem to be cramped up together..so thats what happen to us..he told me he has 5 essays to due this week and 2 next week n 2 on anther week whereas i hv 2 this week, one test n one essay nxt n 2 on another week..fuhh..dats a lot but not as much as his's..oh man i dun kno how he can he handle that..i cant even handle mine man!!

i think dats all for now..before i end i like to end wit this qoute,
"no matter how hard you try to succed, there is always someone to support you"

1 comment:

WY said...

still crazy about your crush ah?
:)