Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dear Blog

I had a group of frenz coming over from Auckland last week and it was awesome man! I had the most fun of this year..We went dancing, talking and laughing and it crack me up till to day whenever I think of it!I have made friends and now my circle of friends has increased *wink* Now they are gone, my hse feel empty without the sound of EL..heheheh..so loud lar that guy..the most loudiest person I have ever met but its all good!!

I still have 4 more weeks before Uni end which means I am fully graduated but without the ceremony yet! =) wohoo!! cannot believe it..what am I gonna do afta this? well as a start I am gonna do summer skool..jz to collect points..I know I jz said I am fully graduated but I need to collect the points but please dun spoil the fun will ya!! let me b happy for a while hehe =)

I am totally screwed this semester..I have heaps of stuff to do n yet I am still delaying doing all those stuff..I think this week is the most busiest week for me as I have 5 essays to submit next week monday damnit!!! waaaaaaaaa noooooooooooo!!!! I hate it..what to do...I hv to finish it..since it is my fault rite??

Cant wait uni break starts..I really cannot wait..seriously cannot wait..I dun kno why this semester I cannot wait for UNi to end..normally I will b sad once UNi Closes...but this time..I canNoT waiT..waaaaaaaaaa =)


No comments: