Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Blog

If some of you have ever noticed, my blog has been different from the previous ones. Its because I have made some major changes in it. First, the lines btwn the headblog and the post have been missing. So I decided to fix, but due to my minor knowledge in HTML codes, I accidently screwed up the whole thing. I lost all of my stuffs. Second, I have lost some of the major HTML codes in the blog and I must say it is not ez to find it. Took me about a day to finish up everything. I was pissed and angry and devastated. I have put alot of my effort in it and within few seconds everthing's gone. I was nearly to cry but I didnt give up. I took the effort of building the new blog. I picked up the new templates and after picking up quite few of it, I didnt like the colour and didnt know how to organise the HTML codes. Few templates have different side of HTML codes, e.g like this blog, the HTML sits on the right side, so everything has to be on the right side and you can't just put the link without have something that makes it run the links. Yeah its sounds so complicated. I had to go through the HTML code all the times in the "blogger help" section. I also had to learned bulding website in a hard way. I am no computer science students. I am not that smart but I have effort and spirit to learn about other things. SO wallaa..here I am. Finally know bits and pieces about building a blog.

No comments: