Wednesday, January 12, 2005

1.46AM

it's 1.46Am and im still staring the monitor screen. I was supposed to be studying for my test on Thursdays instead im doing nothing except staring at the screen. Im such a screw-up student. I can't even remember what I have read the whole nite yesterday. All I cud think about what am I going to do tomorrow morning (shud I go to Gym or lying lazly on my bed??!!)Damn!!!Damn those thoughts. Distractionss..lots of distractions..I am seriously stress whereas before I hardly get stress-up. But now Iadmit Iam stress..I feel I wanted to ask for extension on taking the test. I dont think I can do it. Seriosly. Jz Look at the last year questions :

Define this:
1-GROUP SELECTION
2."MICKEY MOUSE" PROBLEM
3.MEMEPLEX
4.INDIRECT ALTRAISM
or
1. EXPLAIN THE THEORY OF RELIGION AS "MINIMAL VIOLATION OF INTUTIVE EXPECTAITONS" AND GIVE AT LEAST 3 CRITICISM AT IT.

2. PICK ONE BIOLOGY THEORY OF RELIGION (SPANDELIST OR ADAPTIVIST)AS ASSESS IT'S THEOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS FOR ONE SPECIFIC RELIGIOUS TRADITION.

--what the hell was that?? arghh I don't even know the answer!! I cud answer as Mickey Mouse is a cartoon character which has influence the young adults to become a entertainer in the future ;-) heheh how's that for an answer?..how does mickey mouse got to do with religion studies? what it has to do wit it??arghh such a complicated question with needed a serious answer. Damn..what shud I do? i need to pass this test..it is 40% to pass the course. if its only 10%, i dont need to study this hard..*gaps*..well well who ask myself to get involve in the religious studies at the very first place.(my conscince): i think religious studies is ez. u learn about how people found religon and how they think it is the way of life. Myself: well its wrong , u idiot. Its is how people think and how they debate about which is the best religion and how people change to become a religious people. It's not jz an aspect of life, it is also a fundamental issues in everdaylife. People always debate to show which of them has the bestest religion and how religious they can be :-)

Speaking of religion. 2 days ago, i was reading the issues about "how to burry the Muslim who have died tragically in Acheh". Should they been burned or burried? in utusan malaysia. Some of the religious people have believed that Muslim should be burried in islamic ways and no burning involves because it is against the rules of islamic. Allah has forbid each Muslim to be burned like other religion. But some have believed that in some situation where you do not have enough space to burry them and you are desperated or to prevent from spreading any germs or disease, you are "allowed" to burned them. I remember when I was in school I remember my "ustazah" (a muslim lady teacher) once told me, " if you are in the middle of the jungle and there is no food except the animals you are forbidden to eat, you are allowed to eat it even though the animals are forbidden to be eaten by muslims. In this case, you are desperate as you do not have anythingelse to eat.so you are allowed" Am I right?

No comments: