Tuesday, December 14, 2004

BoReD..and XTRa BoreD

kinda bored..having a break from my class at the mo. i feel i wan to go home and sleep. the class is so damn boring..its a 3hours class. luckily its not 3 hours straight if not i will be dead by the time the class finish ;-) *to be continued*

well i am home now..obviously..(its 12.51 am in the morning of course)..just conclude my last sentence of my essay..yey finally it's done..just need to print it out and hand it tomorrow morning..if only I can go to Uni in the morning..well maybe I can..heheh :-)

well what's new??oh my brother "afzul" is going back to Malaysia tomorow (well its today actually..in about 6 hours he will go back to Malaysia!!!!) my god..how time flies..i cannt even realised that..heheh oh well..time flies..(psstt:wish I can go back too..papa if u are reading this, please send me some money so that I can go home too during the 2 weeks break starting this week:-) ). I kinda miss home (but do I miss somebody??) no i dont think so..I talk to him almost everyday..why shud I miss him :-) waiting is already a disaster but why missing makes u suffer? It is painful but why it occurs all the times? *wink* hehhe..I miss my family..of course..no doubt..yup yup..hehhe

I just found out recently that one of my friends has been pretending to bfriending with my bcoz of something..I just cannot believe that. I have helped that person so much and this what that person has repay me??why why?why cant the person just ignore me at first and pretend like the person doesnt know me? why why??:( its sad but true. things happen for reason ****happens aye..always..coz of that I have been asking most of my closest friends and one of them got offended..I know I shudnt do that but I cant help it..once bitten twice shy rite?I do trust him alot..really alot..I enjoy his company a lot..he makes me laugh and we cud bitching abt everything..almost everything..but when it occurs agan, you get scared..oh well.. at least hes not mad at me anymore..:-)

Kinda tired at the moment..busy day class from 2 til 5 and went to gym till 6pm then hanging out at Kakera's place until 7.30 just to copy something *sigh* damn tired..need to chuck myself to bed now..goodnite people..:)

No comments: