Monday, December 06, 2004

...

hmm what's good to write? havent really had any ideas to write..well one thing..I have been busy like hell..[like i know how it is]..anyway..I have been teaching these kids at Msia Hicom the Malaysian traditional dance and boy..How tired am I for the past couple of days..really tired..can barely touch the ground :) but its a good exercise tho'..at least i can get the "fat" out of my body *wink*

hmm..been going to GYM..and it fun fun fun..well not bcoz the instructor is so damn cute..[ok i wudnt want to touch on that]..its bcoz i have seen my body been changing..I think my exercise has been worth it..il be going bck again tomoro..yey..by the end of february,I will probably oredi lost some extra baggage..:)

damn..why I suddenly feel misssing MSIA? i dun know why..bcoz my parents there or bz of somethingelse??i dnt know maybe..Ninie is there..feel wan to fly there and see her and talk to her..bitch abt anything and everything..I feel so lonely over here..dont really have thing to do nor talk abt..been doing the same routine..Uni, gym and hangout wit frens..Oli is going bck this saturday for good and there will only be me n christy..jz the two of us all over again..:(( sad sad..
oh well..people come and go but only the true person will leave the footprints in your heart..:)

called my dad yesterday and he was inviting people to come to our house..he did an open house..man..i miss that..i miss the thingy..meeting friends and inviting friends to come. *damn* kind feel isolated tho' but oh well..need to do what I was meant to do..and that is to finish my STUDIES..well jz couple of months more then I am off for good..:)

No comments: