Saturday, July 24, 2004

WMSO's Party


WMSO's Party 
Posted by Hello [At the back: Jan, Idzwan, Nal, Johan & Kakera. Front: Christy, Oli, Me & Sita]

I attended the WMSO’s party just now and it was fun to see all the familiar faces again. I was so happy to see Nad again. He just arrived from Malaysia last 2-3 days. I was thinking its like Nad arrival is like replacing Firdaus’s departing. Firdaus left and Nad is here. Kinda sad to lose Firdaus but I am happy to see Nad again. At least I have someone I can talk to when I am down. Oh yeah, it was fun to see KakEra again. She’s finally here. She arrived couple of days before Nad. KakEra is like a big sister to me. With her, I am able to talk anything I want with her. I admit I like to tease her a lot even though she is older than me. At the party, I saw all the pictures that were taken on Bersatu Games. [Bersatu games is a friendly games that unites all the Malaysian students around NZ] Happy to see my friends around New Zealand from Auckland to Christchurch to Dunedin. It reminded me the memories I had with them during the Bersatu Games. But suddenly, my feeling was changed to sad feelings. I realized the Bersatu Games this year was be the last Bersatu Games I will ever joined. I won’t be here anymore when it will be in Auckland next year. I will be finishing my studies end of the year and attending the graduation next year. After that, I will be packing my bags and heading home. I will be sad to leave New Zealand when my memories have been increasing every year.

No comments: