Friday, July 23, 2004

=)

...throughout the course of my life, I have learned many
things, not just the basics of living, but also the basics
of living with others - but it is that we are not or won't
be always alone. We are often in the company of one
another, whether we like it or not. My life has always
been most rewarding to me so far, but this not because the
rest are not. But it is the most memorable I have yet
because I started active socialization. I made new
friends, and learnt how and where to get new friends. I
ran... and I fell... I started to realize that I have not

just have to constantly make new friends.... but I also
have to learn how to keep them..I began to see things
differently, from a more grown up point of view - not just
making and keeping any friends, but true friends. People
whom I can trust all my secrets with, people who can
provide listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, and a heart
to care...whenever you need them there...It was only then
did I realised that true friendship is indeed more
precious than all the diamonds in the world. It reaches
beyond time, and the true miracle is in giving, not
receiving. I also realised that we do not know what we
have got until we lose it, but it is also true that what
we have been missing out until it arrives...Once, I closed
my eyes and recalled all my dear friends faces.I realised
that they all all been like one of the shooting stars we
could seldom see in the New Zealand and Malaysia's night sky.

They had streaked across my life and lit up the darkness cos
without friends, our lives would be terribly empty they have

filled up a gaping hole in my life...thanks to all of you,
 my friends, for filling up this hole in my life....
Posted by Hello



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is so touchingggg..................