Friday, September 16, 2005

i have realised i havent been updating my lovely blog for a month now..so here goes what have been happening in my life in one entire month..

as a start, i have been busy catching up with my studies. It is a hard subject but I think i will manage to pass it...(so parents do not have to worry ok). I am trying my very best to finish my degree no matter what.

secondly I have also been busy working. To get money as I am always broke everytime my pay period ends. I have no idea where all my pay goes. The other I sat down and calculate my expenses and I have realised I have been spending it on rent and telephone and fees. Gosh! I havent actually spending any dollars on myself. Not even shoes. So this pay period I have decided to priotize my needs first (well after paying my rent..yaddi yadda)..so yesterday I bought myself a really nice shoes..cost me nzd40 for it..welll i guess it is worth is because it is so comfortable.

The other my collegue came to my place and told me i have dozens of shoes and i replied to him "well i dont have enought" and he sed "how many shoes do you need?" "thousands" and yes i admit I am a shoe freak..I jz love shoes. I am crazy about shoes..i dont know why. I admit i dont really the shoes but when i see a really nice shoes, i admit i cant stop thinking abt it and ended up buying it. I dont really need clothes but i need shoes. and now i have dozens that i dont think i have place in my apartment to put it.

Well..winter already ended, so here comes springs..sun and sun..i miss winter but i need the sun..i feel so gloomy and cloudy whenever there is no sun. i love the sun..i love the heat..i just cant wait the summer to comes so that i can just lay on the beach and feel the sunburn..hehhe

well i know this is not about what have been happening in my entire month but oh well..i always change the subject or never follows the subject..ended up changing it or talking rubbish. Anyways honestly right NOW i am so late for work..i was supposed to be at work one hour ago but my boss rang up and asked me to dload adobe photoshop on my laptop and i am late..well the dload takes ages..and iw as inform at the very last minute (well the truth is I AM SO LAZY TO GO TO WORK TODAY) so i am ended making excuses..hehehhe oh the so typical me..:)

got to run..the dload is finished..

miss ya heaps

No comments: