Tuesday, July 26, 2005

long updates 2

ok as i was saying yesterday abt how the kids are yaddi yadda..and nw i wan to talkk abt the staffs (yeay). my boss Rachel Cooper, She's awesome and a greaat boss..lurve her..i think her as my sister rather than my boss. shes nice person but so sad that shes leaving IHC in january to go back to Britain (yes she is british). definitely gonna miss her heaps..hmm oh yeah, Teri Marsters. He's my sleepingover mate. hes great. more like a brother to me. he taught me everything from a to z in Kemp st. he was the one who taught me how to giv meds and told me abt the kids in KS. n yeah hes pretty awesome aye. hmm whoelse..well Ting has gone ..shes awesome too. she was the first person who told me what to do and whats need to be done in KS when I started work. but she left middle ths yr :( hugz..n theres some other ppl like vanessa, yuki, todd..these are few ppl whom i close with..

heheh yesterday me n ne of my collegue had a long conversations abt the male staffs in KS..well jz to kill the time..we both were so tired from the hols programme so we sat down n yaddi yadda..n there goes this one question.."if the males population in this planet are no longer exists, which of the male staff members you will choose"?hmm..i had a long thinking abt that coz i am really picky in chosing guys (and yes I admit that)..well she chose I, k chose M n i chose I at first but i changd my mind. i chose D instead cz i haf a crush on him eventh i knw hes going out with one of the staff members. well is just a crush. its not like a serious issues rite??

anyways was fun yesterday. was supposed to sleep over but there wasnt even one kid to sleep over..so me n my collegue went home arnd 12 am. after doing some cleans up at the KS. n guess what, my boss gave me the key at KS. so i am now one of the keys holder..but not so wow coz if ppl get stuck outside, they have to call one of the keys holder. hehehe..oh well..

oh yeah since the hols prog started n finished last wk, i have lost 2 kilos..isnt that great???yes yes
yes yes
i am so happy..heheheh thats good..i know my parents will be happy..heheh n me too!!

ok gtg..thats the long updates..need to get to work..ciao

No comments: