Monday, July 25, 2005

long updates

I just realize that i havent been updated my blog for almost 2 weeks now. been so busy working ont he holiday programmes that I had not time to sit down properly and update myself. hmm..what have been happening? well for instance, i have been working my ass for 24/7 and i love being busy and tired..at least i can make myself occupied with valuable things rather than doing something silly. but i still have the time to go out and fun tho'. thats for sure..

holiday programmes have gone but the memories still with me. i love spending time with the kids. one of my affections these days. they make me happy so do i. but sometimes shit happens and u cant prevent it from happening. for instance, last week i met a new boy name blair and his on wheelchair BUT he kicks people even tho hes on wheelchair. I was told by his parents that he likes pulling hair and scratching and bitting..as well as LICKING and he doesnt reallly likes gurl. he's kinda man's boy. Ok thats fine with me coz i kinda get it a lot..so i said to myself, this boy must be challenging. So i gave him some space coz i dun want to push him too hard to let him to know me..so later at nite i went to his room and talk with him and let him to know me and let him to come to me..at first i tot he was going to bit me but he was starting to play arm-wrestling with me..and started to lick him..(that means he likes you) but eww gross..anyways we bonded..he sticked to me the whole nite..well thats great considering iw as told he doesnt likes gurl..

sometimes i wonder that am I look like a boy to them coz all the boys at Kemp St. like to play with me instead. The gurls dont really like me..they never really want to hang out with me..but with the boys they do..they like to play arm-wrestling, chasing, kicking and bitting..i figure theres must be something with me that they like..come to think of it,i grew up aith 5 boys in my family (both side) so i guess i mustve act like a boy..i dont mind actually..i like it..so no complain

ok back to Blair, the next day we started to plap chasing and kicking and jumping..and when we were on the trampoliine, he started to get so nervous he started to sctrach my on my face..damn it was hard one..my right face got swollen a bit..but its ok i guess..then later after that he started to bit my nose and chin..damn..that goes another 2 of incident of blair...then one f my collugues brought me a chips and blair ate it..then i figure he must been hungry so i took him inside. when iw as holding him, he was starting to pull my hair but wasnt that hard.. he just like to pull my hair but doesnt mean hes going to pull it hard-out. he just like to pull it so that your head will reach his head but my collegue was misunderstood. she tot he was pulling my hair, so she push his hand out from my hair but instead blair got agitated, he sctrach my left face instead, my tears were abt coming out from my eyes...it was s hard-out sratch.so my left face got swollen..there goes my mr blair cross..:) but i still love the boy. hes cute even tho he gave me a really nice "present" :) well as a result, now i have few scratch marks on my face..heheheh..

i was planning to go back in august for 2 weeks break but now i dotn think i will go back as i have tones of work to do n besides my financial doesnt allow me to go back.. *sigh* if only i have million bucks in my acc, i can just go home whenever i want..

gosh i am late for work..i think il continue this later..:) to be continued

No comments: