Sunday, May 22, 2005

Saturday:

evening

I went to christy's wedding..the weddding started at 4pm but i was late...the wedding ceremony took place at this begonia house at botanic garden. I dont eve know where it was..i know where is the botanical garden but begonia house?? hell no..took me half an hour to climb up and down the hill just to find the place. when my watch showed 4 pm, iw as panicked. I ws thinking, damn im gonna be late for my bestfriend's wedding. i was nearly cried but luckily i saw these 3 tourists who happend to be lost as well. But Thank god, the passed the begonia hse, so they know where it is. by the time, i reached the begonia house, the minister was talking abt the marriage life, i was relieved coz the exchanging vows hasnt started yet.

when i looked at her signing the papers, i was actually sheding to tears. I cudnt believe she is getting married and im actually witnessing it.been ther for her ups n downs..thorugh sadness and happiness..was there wen she had on/off relationships..was there when she met damon until the day they got married..im totally happy for her..and i hope her happines till hte end of time..

Night

I went to her reception at nite..by the time i got there, my feet already blister and swollen bcoz of walking up and down the hill using the high-heels. the food was great and we had a bit talked yaddi yadda...her family was there ecept her brothers n mom..they are in msia..they didnt come with the rest of the family..

congratulations..to the bride the groom n to the both families..


No comments: