Monday, May 30, 2005

kids

Since I had the oppoturnity to get money by myself, I have been learning to earn every scent that I get from the job I occupied. Before, work for me is to get money on everytime I go to work but lately I have learned. Money isn't everything. What counts is that, things that makes u happy. So I have learned.

Since I have been working at a place call "IHC" (in your community), I have not thought about money most of the times. Suprisingly, I can't wait to go to work whereas earlier in my previous job, I was so damn lazy to go to work. I love spending my times there with the kids. Hanging out with kids make me happy. I love it when they are happy. I don't even think about what time I finish coz it seems like I want to stay there forever!!

The job descriptions involve taking care of them, preparing for the breakfast, lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and dinner, bring them out for walk, give them bath and play with them. Well it may sounds a bit too much but actually it's not. It is simple as taking care of your sisters or brother but different ways because they need a special need since some of them are in very high-need (need to be lift or can't do bathing or eat by themselves).

I love working there. It seems like I feel satisfied. I enjoy spending time with children. To have kids on my own? nah..not ready to be that responsible :) I never actually believe I am going to say this but I think my future job will be taking care disable kids. Playing with them all day long never been tired and I never found it boring. New challange everyday, (I learn new things eveyrday from them btw)New stories, new things everday. I think I am ready for being challenge coz taking care of them is the best and hard way to do! Patience is a must to work with them :)

No comments: