Wednesday, May 04, 2005

im too lazy to do my work

have been staringg infront of the pc for quite a while but havent started a single sentence expect changing the fonts and the paragraph..i am so damn lazy

the weather has been so crap for the past 2 days..the sun hasnt come out since monday and i am too damn sleepy and pathetically praying for the sun to come out..cant stand living in this kinda weather..feel so unhealthy at all..

currently so damn homesick..i wan to go home so badly..feel like want to run away from this sanctuary of depression..i cannot stand being depress and stress anymore..tired of feeling like this..i wish i cud feel happy and better..the only can make me happy is when i am able to do what i want and what i feel like doing but instead i have to please people not knowing they are dont even bother about my existance..hmm wonder why?

ok ok stop talking about that..making me more depress and stress..lets change the topic..what shud i write about my essay??well its not an essay btw is just a summary of text and movie (note: i have to do 2 summaries..) well its not that hard actually..i have to summary the movie i have watched before (the last samurai). is not that hard..i know what the movie is about but my mind has been closed for the past couple of days..

i have been drinking coffee more thatn i should have..yesterday nite i drank 5 cups of coffee and i even hunger for more..what are the ingredients inside the coffee actually that makes people can be so damn high?????!! you tell me!!!?? i dont know and i dont care but i love'em..so much..if only my house is build inside the coffee beans..i wud love to drink it all day..just coffeee..!!

ok betta stop..start to talk bullshit oredi..im still high..i bet i cant even remember what i just wrote..same happend to my fren the other..wrote her a testimonial but i cant remembered what i wrote until i read it again after i was sober..damn so embarrased..so mind me..im high..
--blurrrrr--

No comments: