Friday, April 29, 2005

weekend finally..

Yey it's weekend..the most waited days of the week...but bugge..i've got plenty of work to do so no yey! for me at least..

it's been ages since I updated my blog..(sorry papa) been busy sorting out my work..classes tutorials and work..

went to a friend's house last nite to watch this Thai-horror movie..f**k man..it was so damn scary..the movie about a girl who doesnt wan to let go her loved ones even though she's dead. the scariest part was she has been clingy at her bf's shoulder all this while..her bf felt the pain on the neck..i watched it with my friends..even the guys were scremed at it..coz it was sooo damn shcking and scary..i was hiding myself behind the pillow and the rest were under the blanket..everytime the ghost came out, we screamed together..arghh..damn horror movies..never watched the horror movie alone man..

was thinking to go to Auckland but nah...stay @ Wellington...better..besides I am saving up to buy a laptop..really desperate for it..really need it to do my work..tired of going to a friend's plc to do my work..

No comments: