Saturday, April 30, 2005

Some say I am nice and they like to hang out with me. Others say I am too nice and they warned people not to hang out with me. how do you feel if people do this to you? where never in your mind you have the thought of doing anything like that to other people??

Maybe some people think i am being nice just to gain some benefits from them..eh hello lar..tk ada masa nk buat mcmtu..i got other stuff to do..c'mon lar..i dnt that to live..i need sincere and honesty to live in this world..if certain people do not have that then how are they going to face the world..rite??


i dont need to impress people or treat them nicely bcoz thats not what i shud do.have had enuff impressing people til i got hurt inside..i dont want to get hurt anymore..tired of running away or getting hurt..i am jst going to do not bother what people say abt me bcause i take it as they do not know the real me..they also dont bother to hang ot with me..then why shud i bother?

When guys around me, they have the impression that I like them whereas I dont give a fuck what they are doing. When I being extra caring, they think I like them on the other hand, I am just being me and I am not pretending to impress them. let me get this straight..I dont just like a guy when i see them ok..i am not that tasteless amongst guys..eh hello..i am jst being me..i am just being myself..i dont need a guy to be nice..i am just me..if you dont like it then fuck it..i dont need people to ruin my life..guys will always be guys no matter what. how do you feel if you were in my shoes? how do you feel if you are being labelled like this? will you run away or stay knowing that you have been labelled like that? i wud stay in the middle..not running away or stay..because why should I? why should i go away just because you have heard somethng that mite not tru?


people have different perceptions towards..i dont care what people think of me..i dont give a fuck what they think..i am enjoying my life to the fullest..i love hang out and having fun..if they cant hv fun then thats not my problem..normally i just take it as ..if you cant hav fun then dont bother abt other people's life because thats your problem..go figure..

my aim is just dont bother..

No comments: