Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A very dreamy hour for me in class

Today was not a bad day for me at all. i wen to class as usual in the morning and the evening. i went to morning class and did my presentation. even though the presentation did not go the way that i wanted [technically, it was my mistake coz i was supposed to tell my tutor if i need a projector, laptop etc beforehand, instead but i didnt know abt it and i didnt tell her that] I did my presentation safely and sound. The end of the presentation,my classmates have to ask quetions or reflects on what i have presented. Well it turned out good and luckily my tutor[well she wasnt my tutor actually. my real tutor was sick so she had to replace her for a while till shes feeling better] saved the day. Oh man! the reading was hard to understand and i dun even know what they wanted and i presented the whole passage to the class instead. I felt so ashamed that I wanted to cover my face with something. So embarrasing man. How do u feel that you have done your work nicely, clean and presentable but u cannot present it and u had to summarize a reading that you dont even get it even though you have read it for almost gizzilian times? Literally I understand the reading but to summarize it and presente it to the whole class [nah i dont think so!] I had to read the sentence that I highligted one by one. Just imagine how embarrasing was that? I felt like a total idiot. I am in my last trimester of uni. I was not supposed to do it but like in a freshman year, I did it anyway. Take Note: The most embarrasing moment of this trimester.

Later, I went to see Neene and we walked together to go back to her place[coz i parked my car there at her parking space] I had to man coz there was so bloody hard to find a parking space in Uni these days. It even hard to find car parking for 5 minutes. I remember the other day that I needed to drop my essay in Uni and took me for about 10 minutes to find a "5 minutes parking space". I was so pissed off man. I just needed to drop an essay and it takes less thatn 5 minute to do that. Damn it!

I went to my "Guidance and Counselling" class in the evening and it was totally totally a boring class as usual. When i went there, i didnt see any familiar faces that I normally sit with. I had to wait and praying that those familiar faces come today or else I would be die waiting. Luckily my fren turned up. Today we were learning abt this Pyschoanalytic and Self-Helping family what-so-ever. I had no idea what my lecturer was talking about. Me as usual after finished writing those notes on the OHP, started dreaming and floating in the air as if I was somewherelse. Then afterwards we had to watch a video about the Family problems what-so-ever and yet again, I still I had no clue what was the vid about. I was so boring that I ended up creating something on my piece of paper. Gosh, then what's the point of going to class then? [the reason why I always have to go class is because she gives a good note or I am force to go]

I am now actually taking break from doing my essay [yeah I know..how many essay do I have?]. Well lets see how many do I have to finish by the end of this trimester. I have 3 journals, 5 essays, 5 assignments, 3 writing exercises, 1 portfolio, 1 seminar presentation and 1 writing test. Hmm..hows that sound? This is the reason why I alwayz lock myself up in the house. Its not that I dont want to go out and have fun with my friends but look at the amounts of work I have to finish. Each essay can be 2000+ and each week continously I have to hand in essay, so obviously I have not time to hang out. I know my friends have been asking me " Ike where are you? how come never heard from you, blah2 blah2?" Take note guys, its not that i dun want to hang out, I am extremely busy. I have heaps of things to due, that still doesnt count the essay that I hav to rewrite sometimes. Arghh when that happen, I will be totally piss.

Break in another 2 weeks..but still its not going to be a holiday for me..I have 2 to due on the hols and 1 after that * a very long sigh*

No comments: