Sunday, March 20, 2005

SUnday Morning

wht a lovely sunday man..sunny and hot..seem like summer...i'm loving it:-) but feeling a bit lazy and everything..dunno i guess because had a global festival at civic square yesterday.man it was tiiring but worth a penny..lots of ppl came and buy the food. even though i wasnt incharged of anything but i was there to lend a hand.That's more important rite? :-) hehehhe..

oh yeah..the Easter break is about to come :-) got two weeks hols...man what shud I do? should I go to Auckland? or should I go to Dunnedin instead? hmm thinking..decisions decisions...someone has been asking me to go up to AUckland..arghh I dont know..i am confused...arghhhhhhh...damn it

oh yeah..today is his bday..the man of my dream..hahaha yeah rite...hehehhe happy birthday my dear..may all ur dreams come true;-)

No comments: