Monday, March 07, 2005

KL

I havent updated my blog for quite a while. Its not because I was lazy or anything but bcoz i was extremely BUSY :-) been packing stuffs and moving to a new house at the same time as well as attended classes. I wasnt even planned to go back to KL but suddenly my mom said "kaklong teman mama balik KL la" and I was like "owh Ok..sure" and here I am in KL and enjoying myself with all the shopping spree :-) but sad, I am going bck tomorow after been here for almost 3 dayz already. Trying to spend my time as much as I could with my family :-) coz I aint gonna seee them for almost 3months..sad aye..ohwell..

What have I done here so far? well I've been spending time with my family and relatives, had "DOME" with Ninie and had "STARBUCKS" with Shah. Had a Great time with them. THanks for spending the time with me guyz. I am meeting another crowd tonite at KLCC..kewl kewl aye :-)

I am so tired and sleepy but because I am still used to with THe NZ weather, I tend to sleep early and wake up early..and even though I sleep late, I am still going to wake up early as i can DAMN!!

I got to go..gonna have breakfast and going out later :-) more shopping again...daaaaa

No comments: