Friday, March 25, 2005

party

having a party at the moment at my fren's house. we are celebrating Naqib's bday at the moment..actually his bday was on tuesday but because every1 was busy doing stuff and everything so we decided to postponed the bday party to today.:-) Happy Birthday Naqib.

I have been feeling miserable lately. I guess my closest friends have not been around and most of the people I hang out with kinda bz with their own stuff. Damn I miss Ninie . I miss haing her around. I have been feeling so sad because I have no one to hang out with and go shopping with. Is not that I do not have enough friends over here but because I guess (like I said) everyone is busy with their stuff. They do hang out with me but I feel I want to hang out wiht my closest friends. I miss having Ninie around bcoz whenever I hang out with her, I guess everything is always fine and happening. We can just sit and drink coffee for ever. I Miss doing that. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I seriously do. I feel so lost without her at the moment. Hey gurl, I miss you damn much ok. Please come bck so that we can go jalan2.

No comments: