Sunday, February 28, 2010

that time of the month again~

Irts the time of the month again..update time...

i have been so lazy honestly to update my blog. Is not like I am not like I am hardly on the internet, I am on the net 24/7 even on my cell, so there is really no excuse for me not to update it. Heheh

Anyway I will let you know what have been happening in my life.



My bf Josh has proposed a marriage to me. He rang my parents for their hand in marriage and he proposed a marriage to me on my birthday. So I am officially engaged. *Its a western thing where when a guy asked you to marry him, you are automatically engaged*

So here I am soon to be Mrs Boeyen (OMG) never thought of that yet..anyway I am so pleased that our relationship is going forward as we have planned.








Josh's mom came to Wellington last week for a visit. She is a very nice lady. We had a great time together. Good Laughs and great food~






hmm whatelse? well I am planning to go home for my brother engagement which will take place in November..hopefully~
cant wait..ok I am lazy to write now..hehehhe
Posted by Picasa

No comments: