Saturday, November 14, 2009

Raya memories

On a lazy saturday afternoon, besides relaxing and eating, whatelse can you do? I am so bloody lazy~ after early morning gym, lunch and coffee~hmmmmm

Ok ok I've been told to upload some photos from my holiday trip. Haven't been raya at home for (god knows how long) and had some fun!! went home with the bf of mine (omg~ cant believe i am saying this)

So here goes~ Enjoy



"the guards of putrajaya"Posted by Picasa






Terengganu~



My late granfather's house









Waffles~ hmm A& W




Aquamarine in KLCC



PetroSains, The Hurricane tube. The wind is just like Wellington ( perhaps Wellington worse)


Coffee time for me (and ciggies for my brother)

DinoTrack. Like this picture. Looks like the dino was going to eat me and Josh ( i bet the dino will be full as I have too damn much fat!)



No comments: