Thursday, December 18, 2008

back to square one..again

I am back to square one again..why? because last year the same thing happend ( wait...hang on..it didnt happen until January..anyway..its still the same)
I am currently unemployed..want to know why? because I followed my heart not my brain! I was working at Hospital (A) for about 8 months until I decided to find a new job (well more like want to try new things). I applied at this one place (B) and got accepted (yeah of course I have to go through Interview, reference blah blah)..anyways I went to place B and end up leaving after 2 weeks of battles with my own feelings!! I hate it..I wasnt what I thought it would be..Well Okay I dont hate the place but its just wasnt for me I guess..

So now I am unemployed..so damn stressful you know..finding jobs..what I want..but I guess thats the consequence of my actions that I have to take. I dont know what I want..until I have to try it I guess. I'll just take it like this is my holiday..a very nice holiday without a pay every forthnight.

And one thing that I have realised..my spellings are getting worse and worse..including my tense and grammar...arghhhhhhh what is wrong with me??! My boyfriend beat me at scrabble and I couldnt believe it.I usually beat him but know the other way around??that shows how bad my grammar has been..might be errors in this context. So mind me ;p

I have not been writing for a while and I feel so wrong about it. I have been busy. ( well I was) jugling with work, social life and blah blah ( I am just finding an excuse not to write anymore) . I used to love writing. Its the only things that kee p me sane. I get to express my emotions in paper..I know how weird is that? Well too bad..I love it..if you hate it..just put up with it.

No comments: