Thursday, June 16, 2005

::buRN::

What Have I been Doing lately??:

1. Haven't had one day off since last week. Worked worked everyday until Sunday. Started to do sleepovers already. (sleepovers is when you stay one nite there to take care of the kids whom are sleeping at the base).

2. Lost weight coz haf no time to eat properly. Everytime I get home, I end up lying on the bed and fall asleep.

3. Being so damn broke coz just bot myelf a Laptop. Pentium 3-HP laptop. Bot it @ the cheaper price. NZ$300-from a friend who went back to Hong Kong. Still in the very good conditions. Wicked.

4. Been telling myself to book the app at the salon to get my hair trim. BUt since haf no time to do it, now my hair even grow longer.

5. Once in my lifetime, Afzul (my brother) called me personally to talk abt things. Wah shocking! he hardly calls me.. anyways thanks for being there for me brother love ya!

6. My mom called me twice on Monday and that was shocking too! she neva calls me twice in one day but now she had..im ok mama..don wori abt me. Life goes on..love ya!

7. i miss papa..really much

8. I miss home..really do..miss my little brothers bck home..really homesick at the moment. Luckily I am working involving children, so at least the feeling of missing my brothers gone a bit.

9. Been working my ass 24/7 these days n really like it even tho i feel tired sometimes..need a break like everybodyelse..but i guess life doesn't always treat you rite :-)

10. Chatted with my step-father yesterday and he told me my desktop has broken. the hard-disk has broken..NOOOO..all my pictures and songs have gone..my videos i jave dloaded...wahh :(( noooooooo..even tho i hv laptop now but i love my old pc..it has bring sucha good memories in my life..i don know how it got broken..i guess il c it when i go home end of th yr..mayb bcoz of the shipping company???hmm don make assumptions ok>?? hate that :p

11. got to go to work..haf to do sleepover again today..

No comments: