Tuesday, January 17, 2006

morality bites ....again?

i have been thinking lately that what if i didnt finish my studies..then who will i be? can i afford to buy things like now or i end up being poor and cant afford anything? ive been doing a lot of thinkin lately that i have spent lots and lots of money on unnecessary things. I cannot imagine how many times have my parents put up on me just to raise a selfish kid like me. I have been asking lots of unecessary things and they wud say yes even though they hesistant on me.

i feel absolutely lonely since i got back.i still have friends but i do not know what i am feeling missing about. i am still figuring it out and have been actually. Been figuring what i am missing about but i still have no clue :)

oh i havent written down what are the newyear resolutions. I made a list that i wont be dating anyone this year and concerntrate on what things i havent actually done yet. But then i got a date from a collegue few days ago. I was thinking to go but i changed my mind because he was being a pusher. I told him i didnt want to go but he ended up pushing me. So i decided not to go.

Things have changed since i got back to wellington. I have spend more time at home and didnt feel like clubbing or shop around. i have been a homely type and i really enjoy it. which is gud considering i never actually a home-staying-type.

No comments: